Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (60m²), street Zákostelní, Vysočany, balcony, cellar
Unfurnished apartment for rent 2 + 1 (60m²) with balcony located on the first floor of a brick building without elevator at Zákostelní, Praha 9, Vysočany. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, gas stove, oven, microwave. The bathroom has a shower, toilet. The apartment includes a cellar. Gas heating. Civic amenities – schools, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, post office and more. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes on the bus, tram and metro station Vysocanska, Line B.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities|
|Address||Zákostelní, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.