Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent after reconstruction, Ke Strašnické, Strašnice, cellar, pantry,50m²
Beautiful high standard unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent with a total area of 50 m2 with a cellar and pantry (3m²) located on the 2nd floor of a brick building after reconstruction with a new lift in Prague 10 – Strašnice. The apartment is completely renovated – has new windows, floors, water, electrical, plastering. The kitchen is equipped with a new brand kitchen worktop made of solid oak. It includes built-in appliances (induction hob, hood, oven, dishwasher). Bathroom with bathtub, space for washing machine, toilet and ladder radiator. On the floors are renovated – solid oak floors and tiles. Bothroom also kitchen are with new large windows. There are new interior doors Sapeli. Attractive location with all amenities, green with excellent transport links – metro „A“ Strašnická is 800m, 22.26 tram is 200m, train Praha Strašnická 400 meters (to go downtown to the main station only 5min). In the neighborhood park Guttovka with a large number of sports facilities and entertainment for children.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 1.600,- CZK|
|Address||Ke Strašnické, Praha 10|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.