Prague, unique loft for rent 2 + kk (110 m²), Opletalova street, New Town, completely renovated, parking, balcony
Completely refurbished unfurnished, spacious loft for rent 2 + kk (110 m2) is located on the fifth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Opletalova, Praha 1, New Town. The bottom floor has a living room, kitchen, pantry and toilet. The upper floor has a bedroom, bathroom with bath and one toilet. There is also a balcony, which is in the interior of the block and has direct access from the living room. The brand new kitchen has ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer. On the floor the new wooden floors and high quality tiles. Possibility to rent a parking space for an extra fee. Ideal for lovers of airspace atmosphere. Located in a representative building with reception. There is a beautiful view of the main train station and the adjacent park. Excellent transport links – 2 minutes on the underground main station, line C, or bus station. Civic amenities – in the vicinity of shops, supermarkets, services, post office, pharmacy and more.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities + VAT + 3500 + VAT parking space (possible)|
|Address||Opletalova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.