Prague East, beautiful unfurnished house 5+kk for rent, terrace, balcony, 4x garage, cellar, garden, Radonice, 400 m²
Beautiful unfurnished family home from 1984 to rent for the 5+kk. The house has a basement, has 200 m2 residential and non-residential area of 200 m2 and 2 garages for a total of 4 cars. It is suitable for family living as well as company headquarters or a combination of both. The house faces south, southeast living room, 2 bedrooms on pure west. It has a terrace with access from the living room and kitchen (can be joined into one large living room) and a spacious balcony on the first floor, accessible from the bedroom. Here is a washing machine and dishwasher. The plot is further brick garden house, hook up with the current top 100 m2 garage / warehouse / manufacturing. Completely dry cellars have a total of 100m², individual rooms have daylight. The house is fully secured, entrance and garage doors to do The land is all around surrounded by tall hedges and maintained, which ensures complete privacy. Quiet location with good amenities and transport links to the city center. Bus stop near the house.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6.000,- CZK|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
|Garden||yes (400 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (20 m²)|
|Loggia||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.