For rent, Prague - Janackovo embarkment, very nice 3+1 renovated apartment, in very center,metro, Kampa park
Beautiful renovated apartment with a living room, two separated bedrooms and a separate kitchen with dining area is located on the 2nd floor of a classical building from the late 19th century, right at the Janackovo embankment near Kampa park and Petrin Hill, Lesser Town square within few minutes to the city center and all amenities nearby. Metro Andel and Novy Smíchov shopping mall are approx 7 minutes by walk.
The flat offers high comfort – rooms are spacious, there is a pantry, cloakroom and bedroom with a balcony facing the courtyard. The apartment is partially furnished, the equipment can be supplied on request. The apartment has windows situated into a quiet street, but still offers unforgettable views of the Vltava River and a nearby park.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities and energies|
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 1|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.