Prague, beautiful renovated house 5 + 1 for rent, sauna, garden, garage, Praha 4, Šeberov
Prague, we offer to rent beautiful unfurnished family house 5 + 1. The house is well situated and recently renovated. The living area is 230 m² and 700 m² garden, it offers plenty of space for larger families.
The raised ground floor:
- Spacious hall from which there is free access to all other rooms,
- Large living room with fireplace, underfloor heating and a direct connection to the terrace and garden
- Work also with direct entry to the garden
- Furnished and spacious kitchen with dishwasher, hob fridge, microwave and classical
- Spacious room housework
- Bathroom with tub and daylight
- Separate toilet – chamber.
The floors are covered with bright tiles which gives the house a very nice character.
On the first floor are
- A large south-facing bedroom with balcony access and great views of the surrounding area
- Children bedroom
- Second children's room with south view
- Fitted wardrobes dressing room
- Bathroom with tub and skylight and – separate WC.
The rooms have laminate flooring wood color, the hall is covered with tiles.
In the basement is
- Double garage with separate entrances and electrically openable door
- Sauna for four people
- Hobby room
- Room for free use.
Central gas heating and underfloor heating in the living room guarantees a very comfortable and low maintenance.
Beautiful address for living. There is plenty of greenery, near Hrnčířské louky with a system of ponds. Complete amenities and excellent transport links.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tužebníková, Praha 4 - Šeberov|
|Usable area||230 m²|
|Grounds area||900 m²|
|Garden||yes (700 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.