Prague, luxury furnished apartment 4+kk (105 m²), Street Beníškové, Košíře, garden, sauna, parking
Luxury furnished apartment for rent 4 + kk (105 m2) is situated in a terrace house in residence Arboreum, Beníškové street, Prague 5, Košíře. The apartment is fully furnished with an emphasis on applied extra materials (ceramic tiles, oak floors, underfloor heating in the bathroom, etc.). On the ground floor there is a living room with access to the terrace and landscaped ornamental Japanese garden, kitchen with appliances, laundry room, utility room, toilet. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with bath, shower, washer, toilet. Comfort of living underscores the infra-sauna in the garden. Possibility of internet and cable television. The apartment has a spacious 10 square meters basement and garage. It is a nice quiet location. There is plenty of greenery. Transport accessibility – 1 minute to the bus station.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8000 utilities + 2600 cleaning and garden (possible)|
|Address||Beníškové, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.