Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, after reconstruction, Narodni obrany, Bubeneč, balcony, cellar,53m²
Beautiful furnished, spacious apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 53 m2 with balcony (3m²), cellar and chamber (4m²) is located on the 1st floor (2.NP) six-storied brick house in Prague 6 – Bubeneč. The apartment consists of two spacious bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. Kitchen equipped kitchen with appliances (large fridge with freezer, gas hob with electric oven, kettle and microwave), which is the entrance to the balcony. Bathroom with shower. On the floors in the rooms and the kitchen is a high quality laminate flooring, bathroom and toilet tasteful tiles in the hallway PVC. Bright interior of the apartment complement the white plastic window blinds. Available TV and Internet access via UPC. The apartment is heated in one room stove WAW, in the other room heaters. Water is heated by its own electric boiler. The house is situated in a quiet location close to the station „A“ Dejvická which is walking distance from the house about 5 minutes. Equidistant are also tram stops. All amenities are nearby – restaurants, shops, cafes, ATMs, banks and others.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Národní obrany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||53 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.