Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Na Petřinách, Veleslavín, balcony, 2 basement, 52 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent with balcony and two cellar booths with an area of 52 m2 located on the 2nd floor (4 storey house) brick house in Prague 6 – Veleslavín. The apartment consists of 2 separate rooms, hallway, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet (bathroom and toilet after reconstruction). The windows in three directions (N, S, W). In the hall is built wardrobes with plenty of storage space. The kitchen is equipped with kitchen, refrigerator, gas stove with oven, extractor and washing machine. Bathroom with bathtub. Heating by central heating. On the floors are floating floors in both rooms, kitchen and hallway flooring, toilet and bathroom tiles. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, supermarket Norma, hospital, pharmacy and others. Tram and bus stop (Vojenska nemocnice) 3 minute walk.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4016 CZK|
|Address||Na Petřinách, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.