Prague, beautiful unfurnished commercial space - offices after reconstruction, to rent, K Dolum, Modřany, chamber, 120 m
Beautiful unfurnished commercial space (3+kk) for rent after reconstruction of the total area of approximately 120 m2 with pantry (6m²) is located in 1st floor of the panel building in Prague 4 – Modřany. Space suitable for office or retail operation. It becomes a big offices, storage space, small offices, kitchens and toilets. The kitchenette is equipped with electric platelet on cooking, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Heating by central heating (in the house). On the floors are carpets, tiles and PVC. The area is protected by an alarm. Available cable to connect to O2. Quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. Nearby are restaurants, supermarket Albert, shops, pharmacy, ATM and bus stop „Obchodni namesti“ from which you get to metro „C“ Kačerov in 18 minutes or by tram in 16 minutes on the metro „B“ Karlovo namesti.
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||K dolům, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.