Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent after reconstruction, target, Veleslavín, cellar, shared bal
Sunny partly furnished apartment 2+1 after a complete renovation and a total area of 56 m2 with a basement located on the 3rd floor panle building with an elevator (in mezzanine) in Prague 6 – Veleslavín. Kitchen equipped with electric oven, microwave, gas stove, table and 2 chairs. There is a large built-in wardrobe in the hall. Bathroom with bathtub. Toilet separately. Possible to use a lockable balcony in the hall and an Internet connection installed 100/100 Mbps unlimited for monthly fee. The apartment is protected by security entrance door. Internal blinds on all windows. The whole house is completely renovated and insulated. Parking on the street. Quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. Within 40 meters from the entrance are the restaurant, Zabka, Newsagent, Czechpoint, butchers, florists and drugstore. Approximately two minutes metro, bus and tram, Billa, post office. In the park next to the apartment available for free outdoor gym (EU project). At a distance of about 1km is Kaufland, Hospital, Military Hospital. It is also near several parks, for example. Star game, Divoka Sarka, Landronka, gardens Strahov Monastery.
10 700 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.200,- CZK + electricity + internet 100/100Mbit 400,- CZK/monthly|
|Address||Čílova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.