Prague, beautiful unfurnished office space for rent, Kolbenova, Vysočany, parking, 373.4 square meters
Beautiful unfurnished office space for rent with a total area of 373.4 square meters with private parking area (8 parking spaces) is located on the 1st floor of an office building with an elevator in Prague 9 – Vysočany. Offices have their background (hand store, soc. facilities, meeting room, 2 toilets, kitchen). Distribution space is variable (partitions can be removed easily, resp. to install). Central heating is a gas boiler. On the floors are carpeted and tiled floors. The building has all the usual standards for administrative budovy- 24-hour reception and security. Very good transport links (5 minutes from the metro station „B“ Vysočanská, tram stop in front of the building). In near all amenities – restaurants, shops, ATMs, banks, pharmacy and others.
266,70 CZKm² per month
9,90 € Currency rate: 26,94
from day: 2017/04/21
|Charges||+ utilities € 2,10/m2/monthly + energy + parking € 80/one parking space/monthly|
|Address||Kolbenova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||373,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.