Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent, street Slezska, Vinohrady, attractive location, garden, 47 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent with a total area of 47 m2 is located on the ground floor of increasing the brick house in Prague 3 – Vinohrady. Also possibility to use the communal garden and a loft area for drying clothes.The apartment consists of living room, large kitchen, bathroom, separate toilets and corridors. Kitchen equipped with gas stove and oven. Bathroom with bathtub. On the floors are wooden, pvc and tiles. Heating through WAW. The house is located in a popular location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are restaurants, ATMs, shops, schools, parks (Bezrucovy sady, sady S. Cech), supermarket Albert and metro station „A“ Jiriho z Podebrad.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.000,- CZK|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.