Sunny apartment 2+1 (56 m²) with a terrace of 15 m² for rent, attractive location Prague 6 - Dejvice, Koulova, elevator
Sunny apartment 2+1 (56 m2) with terrace (15 m2) is located on the 7th floor in a quiet building with lift in Prague 6, Koulova street. The entire apartment has new windows and the apartment is newly painted and partially furnished – modern kitchen with gas stove, oven, hood, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. The apartment has an Internet + TV, district heating. If you are interested, it is possible to furnish an apartment. In near all amenities, close to park Stromovka. Behind the house a tram and bus stop, metro Dejvicka 4 minutes.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ charges 2000 CZK|
|Address||Koulova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||56 m²|
|Terrace||yes (15 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.