Apartment 3+1 for sale, 55 sqm, loggia 7 sqm, cellar, storage, Prague 9 - Prosek, Bohusovicka street
We offer for sale sunny apartment with a good layout, 3+1, floor area of 55 sqm + 7 sqm loggia, located in a popular location in the street Bohušovická, Praha 9 – Prosek. This apartment in private ownership consists of two bedrooms (9.94 m2 and 6.94 m2), kitchen (6.25 m2), living room (16.64 m2), hall (7.58 m2), dressing room (2.51 m2) , bathroom with shower (2.56 m2), separate WC and balcony (6.96 m2). On the floor there is a storage (1.25 m2) and cellar. Flat condition: new windows, floors laid PVC flooring and tiles, otherwise original condition. Reconstruction possible (load-bearing walls only external). The house has a spacious pram room. The house was built in 1969 and about ten years ago underwent a partial reconstruction – front and courtyard facade, insulation, roof. Parking on the street or you can rent a parking space (1500 CZK / month). Prague 9 – Prosek is a location with full amenities, offers several kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools and grammar schools, shops, health center, swimming pool, ice rink, bike path, for relaxation is suitable nearby parks Park Přátelství or Prosecké skály. Great transport links – metro C – Prosek 300 m, bus stop 200 m. The neighborhood is very quiet. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
2 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Bohušovická, Praha 9 - Prosek|
|Usable area||62 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6,96 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.