Large and sunny apartment 1+kk (44 m²), for sale, Prague 6 - Liboc, Naardenska street
If you are looking for comfortable accommodation in a pleasant and attractive location, we offer now for sale spacious apartment 1+kk (44 m2) for in Prague 6 – Liboc, Naardenska street. The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of new building with lift, is oriented towards the south. The apartment is fully equipped with stylish furniture – modern kitchen is equipped with all appliances. Bathroom with bathtub, floating floors and tiles. From the apartment there is a beautiful view. The apartment also has a cellar 2.4 m2. Parking place in the basement of the building. Fees for the apartment is approx 2600 CZK per month. Around the building, there is playground and in the immediate vicinity there is a large swimming pool and shops. Transport: the way to metro A Dejvicka stop takes four minutes by car, by tram 10 minutes. The house is very close to the English and Japanese schools, good connection to the international airport.
3 245 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes 3%commission|
|Address||Naardenská, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.