Prague, 44,6m² energy-efficient loft apartment 2+kk for rent, U libeňského pivovaru, balcony, garage
Loft apartment 2+kk with a floor area of 44.6 m2 + 4.3 m2 balcony in the street U libeňského Pivovaru, Prague 8 – Liben. This apartment is situated on the third floor of a low-energy building from 2013 with elevator and consists of a spacious living room with the kitchen, bedroom on a gallery, bathroom with tub and toilet, balcony (entrance from the living room) and hall with built-in wardrobe. There is a garage parking place (for fee) and cellar (3.5m²), which is located right next to the parking place in the basement. Fully furnished kitchen Gorenje with cooker, oven, fridge and freezer. Modern clean design of the entire apartment: quality materials, large format tiles, floor tiles, solid wood flooring. Windows with triple glazing oriented to the west in a quiet street with uninterrupted views. Prague 8 – Libeň is location with full amenities (shop, restaurant, pharmacy, theatre, schools, playgrounds) and wide selection of leisure activites: bicycle path A26, Golf Rohansky ostrov, Golf Čechie, Sport centrum STEP with swiming pool, fitness, wellness and sauna, bobsled, climbing centre, badminton, tennis and squash courts etc. Excellent transport links – 1 minute to tram and bus station, 3 minutes to metro B – Palmovka.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1000,- czk garage parking space + 1.600,- czk utilities + electricity|
|Address||U libeňs. pivov., Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||44,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.