Luxuriously furnished apartment 3+1 (130 m²), rent, Prague 5 - Barrandov, Renoirova, two terraces, garden
Luxuriously furnished apartment 3+1 (130 m2) at Barrandov, Renoirova street, with two terraces with views of Prague, with its own garden, on the edge of protected sites Prokopske udoli, which offers many sports and leisure options. The kitchen is equipped with Miele appliances – fridge, freezer, stove, oven and microwave. Bathroom with bath and power shower with WC. Another toilet on the corridor. The apartment is equipped with an alarm and the house has a 24-hour guard service and administrator. There is an Internet and UPC receive all satellite TV programs. Trams 20 minutes to downtown, 5 minutes from the house is a water park and three shopping centers, school and kindergarten.
24 900 CZKper month
|Charges||price includes services per month, ie. gas and electricity flat, water and sewerage, waste disposal, electricity in the house, internet and UPC receive all satellite TV programs|
|Address||Renoirova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.