Rent-established and fully equipped restaurant and café bar on the ground floor of the hotel, wider center of Pilsen
We rent an established luxury and fully equipped restaurant and café bar in design hotel near the center of the city of Pilsen, but on a very busy place – about 10 minutes to the city center. Necessary cooperation with the hotel. The restaurant is located on the ground floor and has one input and one of the reception from the street. It is divided into smoking and non-smoking section. In the basement there are also changing rooms with showers and toilets (for men, women and apprentices), warehouses, freezers and kitchen, which is associated with two dispensing restaurants, elevators and stairs. All appliances after revisions. Café bar has an entrance from the inner part of the street as the hotel entrance, another of the reception and also offers fully furnished – in the rent as a bonus. Separate gauges electricity. Thanks to ensure clients and contracted events. Excellent transport links, great how busy people. More real estate broker.
25 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.