Prague, furnished commercial space - fast food for rent, Novovysočanská, Vysočany, 48 m²
Beautiful furnished commercial space – fast food grill for rent with a total area of 48 m2 is located on the ground floor of a brick house in Prague 9 – Vysočany. The area consists of shops with seating, barbecue rooms, bathrooms, storage and toilets. In summer the possibility of extending the garden. It features a grill, counter, glass refrigerator, freezer, frying pot, hot dog maker, microwave oven and large barbecue cabinets. Bathroom with shower. Renovated toilets – one public, one private. On the floors are pvc. Heated by gas. floor heating. Ceiling height of 2.8 square meters. Space leads to a separate entrance from the main street. Can be used again as fast food or restaurant, bar, cafe and others. Beautiful location with excellent transport links. Bus stop „Skloněná“ in front of the building.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000,- CZK|
|Address||Novovysočanská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.