Prague, beautiful unfurnished 1+ kk apartment for rent, new building, Nepelova, Hloubětín, terrace, garden, cellar,45m²
Beautiful unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment with a total area of 45 m2 and terrace 10 m2 and garden 40 m2 located on the 1st floor almost new third storey brick housing project Zahrady nad Rokytkou on Prague 9 – Hloubětín. The apartment has a large cellar and assigned parking place locked. The kitchen is equipped with electric cooker with extractor hood and fridge. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. There are built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Wooden Euro windows are fitted with electric blinds. The apartment is very bright. Entry to the house through a secure code. There trimmer lawn mower. Quiet location with all amenities in the neighborhood – restaurants, shops, post office and others. Around leads the newly constructed project cycle. Excellent transport links – metro station „B“ Hloubetín.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.500,- CZK|
|Address||Nepelova, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||45 m²|
|Garden||yes (40 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.