3+kk/B, large cellar, UPC cabel, flat and house after reconstr., Prague 6 - Dejvice! by Hradčanská
Reservation! Pleasant living near Hradčanská subway. quiet stret: 3+kk, 75m², balcony, 3rd floor/lift, large cellar 10m² with window. The windows are faced to the East and South. Flat designed under the rules of Feng-shui! Both the apartment and the building is after complete renovation. 2 separat bedrooms, high ceilings (3,6m²), floating floors and tiles, safety doors, safe, mirrors, fitted wardrobes, large hall, two bathrooms, one with a bathtub, the other one with a showerbath, both with bidet and toilet, movable kitchen bar, roller doors and other details which you will enjoy. The courtyard is well-maintained – the possibility to park there just discussed. Subway station line A Hradcanska or B Dejvická, both 5 min by walk, two parks: Stromovka and Letenské sady are in walking distance as well. Nice location to live with good acces to the center! It is possible to change the cooperative ownership to a private one immidiatelly, which means possibility of mortgage as well !!!!
4 488 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jilemnického, Praha 6|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.