Prague, unique furnished duplex apartment for rent 3+kk (100m²), Ječná Street, New Town, terrace
Unique furnished duplex apartment for rent 3 bedroom apartment (100m²) with a terrace is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator in Ječná street, Prague 2, New Town. Entrance floor consists of living room with kitchenette, double bedroom, hallway and bathroom. From the living room after a scenic staircase to the second floor, which consists of another bedroom and bathroom. Bathrooms are equipped with shower, toilet and bidet. The windows have double glazing with sound-insulating layer, air-conditioning, alarm, parquet, tiles. The price Internet – WIFI. Also, 2× weekly cleaning. Air conditioning. District where the residential is situated, offers a variety of shops, restaurants, extensive parks, charming squares and is located just a few steps from Wenceslas Square, the heart of old Prague. The building itself was in 1999 completely renovated and turned into an elegant and comfortable residential house.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 utilities|
|Address||Ječná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.