Prague, unique furnished duplex apartment for rent 3+kk (100m²), Ječná Street, New Town, terrace
Unique furnished duplex apartment for rent 3 bedroom apartment (100m²) with a terrace is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator in Ječná street, Prague 2, New Town. Entrance floor consists of living room with kitchenette, double bedroom, hallway and bathroom. From the living room after a scenic staircase to the second floor, which consists of another bedroom and bathroom. Bathrooms are equipped with shower, toilet and bidet. The windows have double glazing with sound-insulating layer, air-conditioning, alarm, parquet, tiles. The price Internet – WIFI. Also, 2× weekly cleaning. Air conditioning. District where the residential is situated, offers a variety of shops, restaurants, extensive parks, charming squares and is located just a few steps from Wenceslas Square, the heart of old Prague. The building itself was in 1999 completely renovated and turned into an elegant and comfortable residential house.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 utilities|
|Address||Ječná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.