Very bright apartment for sale, 1+kk, 32.9 m² + balcony, cellar, Metropole - Prague 5 - Zličín, Míšovická st.
We offer an apartment 1+kk, floor area of 32.9 m2 + 5.3 m2 balcony, which is located in a new residential complex Metropole Zlicin in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Zličín, street Míšovická. The apartment is privately owned and located on the third floor of the southeastern part of the brick building (structure: reinforced concrete foundation construction, brickwork) with an elevator and consists of living room with kitchenette (23.4 m2), hall (4.8 m2), bathroom with bath and wc (4.7 m2) and balcony (5.3 m2). The apartment has a cellar (area of 3.4 m2) located in the basement of the house. The price includes equipment shown in photographs except the two tables, chair and microwave. Possible to buy other apartment on the same floor. The entire building is wheelchair accessible, apartment complex offers many services: restaurants, pastry shops, doctors' surgeries … The apartment is especially suitable as a starter housing or investment. Prague 5 – Zličín offers excellent transport links (metro station B – Zličín 900 meters) and complete amenities. In close proximity to the shopping center Metropole offering in addition to many shops and a cinema, fitness, wellness, sauna world and bowling. Free buses to the Avion Shopping Park – IKEA, Tesco, Globus, Datart, kids world Beckiland … For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
2 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Míšovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||38,20 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5,30 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.