Prague, beautiful unfurnished commercial space - offices 6+1 for rent, Sumavska, Vinohrady, 150 m²
Attractive unfurnished commercial space to use as a shop, office, representation of the company, services and the like are located on the ground floor of a brick building in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The space is designed as 6+1 and has a total area of 150 m2 and can be extended by an additional 60 m2 of warehouses. The entrance from the street Moravska, additional entrances of the house. Through the floor-heating gas boiler Junkers. Available all networks and fast Internet connection. On the floors are floating floors. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, cafes, shops, parks (Bezrucovy sets, sets of Svatopluka Cecha), pharmacy and others. Excellent transportation – tram stop „Sumavska“ 2 minute walk.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.000,- CZK + energy|
|Address||Šumavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.