Rent partly furnished spacious flat 3 + 1 with pantry and balcony, 105 m², cellar, Pilsen, Klatovská class
We offer to rent a partly furnished and very spacious 3 + 1 apartment with a large chamber with a window, from which you can make more room and glazed balcony 3 m2 in Pilsen Klatovská class. Housing unit size of 105 m2 is located on the 3rd floor without elevator and belongs to the cellar. Upon entering the apartment you get into a spacious hallway, which is the entrance to the balcony, bathroom, pantry, kitchen and two rooms that are separated. From the kitchen goes into the chamber with a window and a bathroom which is passing into the next room. Paruqet in rooms, PVC floor tiles in the kitchen and in the bathroom and the hallway. The old heating combi boiler. Suitable for both students and the larger the family, because you can do it from apartment 4 + 1. For privacy reasons, the current tenants are missing a photo of one room. In all amenities. Excellent accessibility to the city center, tram no. 4 approx 1 min walk. Be free from January 1, 2015.
8 500 CZKper month
|Address||Klatovská třída, Plzeň|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.