Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (92 m²), Hradešínská street, Vinohrady, two balconies
Available from 1st February. Unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (92 m2) with two balconies, located on the first floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Hradešínská, Prague 10, Vinohrady. The kitchen has an electric stove, oven. The bathroom has a shower, toilet. There is also a storage room and pantry. Central heating for the whole house. Parking on the street or for a fee in the nearby parking garage. The house is from 1937. Civic amenities – restaurants, schools, theaters, post office, pharmacy, supermarket and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram and buses. Excellent access throughout Prague. Unique home for the discerning.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3800/2people services, 4400/3people + electricity|
|Address||Hradešínská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.