Family house 5+1 for sale, 168 m², garden 652 m², garage, pool, Prague 6 - Predni Kopanina, K Juliane street
We sell single family house 5+1, floor area of 168 m2 in a quiet and easily accessible location of Prague 6 – Predni Kopanina, K Juliane street.
This brick house is situated on a land area of 1023 m2 (built-up area is 371 m2), there is also a swimming pool, brick smokehouse, barbecue house, 2 utility rooms and a garage for one car . All utilities – water, gas, electricity and sewerage. There is a private well.
Ground floor consists of a spacious living room with fireplace and dining room, kitchen with new kitchen including stove, bathroom with corner bath, toilet and hall. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with toilet. There is internet access and a telephone. The windows are plastic, the floors are parquet and tiles. The house is partly basement – 32 m2.
Predni Kopanina is about 4 minutes drive to the airport and 5 minutes from the International School of Prague in Nebusice or about 15 min to metro station Dejvická, which is also available direct connections to public transport – bus stop 2 minutes walk from the house.. In the vicinity of forests, meadows, riding school, hiking or cycling route.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||K Juliáně, Praha 6 - Přední Kopanina|
|Usable area||168 m²|
|Grounds area||1 023 m²|
|Garden||yes (652 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.