Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, new building, Miroslava Hajn, Letňany,balcony,loggia,garage,67m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk with a total area of 67 m2 with balcony, balcony, garage and cellar (5m²) is located on the 1st floor panel building with an elevator in Prague 18 – Letňany. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. Kitchen equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub. Complete lighting and flat shading louvers. Heating by central heating. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Parking available on the street. Beautiful location with all amenities. The surroundings are represented Globus, Penny Market, Lidl or Zabka. The town has a kindergarten, elementary and middle school, high school, post office, medical facilities and Exhibition Centre. A few minutes walk from the site is a large Letňany Forest Park with trails for walkers, cyclists, skaters and skiers. Excellent transport links – bus stop „Stare Letňany“ 2 minutes walk from the house.
11 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.302,- CZK + electricity|
|Address||Miroslava Hajna, Praha|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.