Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 1+1 for rent renovated, Bubenská, Holešovice, 49 m²
Beautiful furnished (can be unfurnished) apartment 1+1 with a total area of 49 m2 is located on the 2nd floor with no elevator in Prague 7 – Holešovice. The apartment consists of an entrance hall (4.1 m2), kitchen (4.7 m2), living room (16.9 m2), gallery/bedroom (15m²), a chamber (4 m2) and bathroom (4.1 m2). Kitchen equipped with doublecooker, microwave oven and refrigerator. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Heating by central heating. Available equipment to supply hot water, telephone wiring, connector for antenna, electronic security system, including the communicator. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Excellent amenities – restaurants, shops, park Stromovka, pharmacies, schools, kindergartens, Průmyslový palác, Tipsport aréna and others. Excellent transport links – close to the metro station „C“ Vltavska or tram stops – Výstaviště Holešovice and Veletržní palác.
11 400 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1500 CZK + energy (about 700 CZK)|
|Address||Bubenská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||49 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.