Prague, luxury furnished commercial space - bar/restaurant for rent renovated, Soukenická, New Town, 220 m²
Luxury fully furnished commercial space – bar/restaurant for rent with a total area of 220 m2 is located on the 1st floor and in the basement of the brick house in Prague 1 – New Town. The space consists of two floors. The ground floor restaurant in the basement music club. There is also a fully equipped kitchen with all electric. appliances, two bars, two separate toilets and a room for storage. The area has two entrances (from the street and here the Court). Audio remains – SUBW. + 2× speakers. Ventilation ensured. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating through heating gas. The restaurant is situated in an attractive location where day passes a large number of people. Perfectly located for the restaurant and bar. Excellent transport links – subway „B“ Namesti Republiky 3 minutes walk.
65 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||220 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.