Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, renovated, Sidliste, Radotín, cellar, balcony, 56 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 56 m2 with a basement and a balcony situated on the 3rd floor brick building (brick core) with a lift in Prague 5 – Radotin. The new kitchen with ceramic hob and electric oven. Bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet. On the floors are floating floors, parquet, tiles and PVC. Heating by central heating. Connecting to the Internet via UPC. The house is situated in a quiet location with good amenities and transport links. Within walking distance you will find restaurants, nursery, pharmacy, sports center and bus stop „Otínská“ from which you get to 21 minutes on the metro „B“ Smíchovské nadrazi.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Sídliště, Praha 5 - Radotín|
|Usable area||56 m²|
|Balcony||yes (1,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.