Spacious apartment 3+kk for sale, 83.5 sqm + 15 sqm terrace, garage, parking space, Prague 5 - Stodůlky, Radouňova St.
We offer bright spacious apartment 3+kk, floor area of 83.5 m2 with 15 m2 terrace in a quiet, attractive location of Prague 5 – Stodůlky, street Radouňova. Housing unit is located on the second floor of the brick building from 2009 and consists of a generous living room with kitchenette (hob, hood, dishwasher) and access to a south-facing terrace, two bedrooms, bathroom with corner bath, separate toilet, storage and entrance hall. Exit to the terrace is also from both bedrooms. The floors are laid floating floors and tiles. Heating ensures the boiler room in the house. The apartment has a garage with an area of about 20 m2 and one reserved parking spaces in front of the building. Garage may be used relative to the area as additional storage space. The site is fully equipped and easily accessible to the city center. The house has a fenced playground, all amenities (kindergartens, schools, shops, pharmacies) located on a nearby Lužiny, many shops at a walking distance (Makro, Billa, Albert, Tesco). Metro station Luka – 800 m. Travel by car to the city center is also hassle free and a great advantage is its proximity to the airport – 15 minutes by car. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
5 150 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Radouňova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||83,80 m²|
|Terrace||yes (16,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.