Beautiful villa 6+kk (295 m²), rent, Prague 6 - Nebusice, Pozarnicka street, fireplace, garden, garage
Unfurnished luxury brand new villa 6 + kitchen (living area of 295 m2 + basement of 144 m2), consisting of entrance hall, spacious living room of 64 m2 with a fire place, a fully fitted kitchen, and with an access to the terrace and garden, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (with bath tube/shower and WC), 1 separated toilet, cloakroom, laundry room, basement with a utility area a storage rooms, also washer, dryer, built-in wardrobes, parquet floors, cabling for telephone/internet/satellite, security alarm system, gas heating, very nice garden of 559 m2 with irrigation system, garage for 2 cars. This beautiful villa is located in a prestigious residential area in the centre of Nebusice village, located nearby ISP School, with a very nice view of sarecke udoli, with easy access to the airport.
75 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8500 CZK fees|
|Address||Požárnická, Praha 6|
|Usable area||295 m²|
|Grounds area||559 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.