Prague 3 Good soluted renovate apartment 2+kk (45m²) for rent, Zizkov - Cimburkova Street
We offer a nice, newly renovated apartment 2+kk (45m²) in a brick house in Prague 3 – Žižkov. The apartment has a separated bedroom, living room with a kitchenette (hob, fridge and washing machine) and bathroom with shower and toilet with bidet. Wooden floors. Nice renovated house is located near the center and surrounding area offers complete amenities. Connection to the center by tram and rapid follow-up subway lines. We offer over similar apartments for rent in this house. Photos are from another, similar apartment in the building.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + energy|
|Address||Cimburkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.