The rental of fascinating atypic commercial spaces in Tynska street; 80 square metres
We offer the rental of fascinating commercial spaces at the groundfloor and the basement of historical house in the centre of Prague. The house, which is called ‚At the Most Holy Trinity‘, was built in Renaissance style after rebuilding an older medieval house. It was extended during the Baroque period and went through several further reconstructions until the 19th century. The space was luxurious reconstructed. The floors are tiled, complete electric distribution, phone lines, alarm, full equiped stylish kitchen (washing machine, refrigenator, micro-wave, stove), in-built wardrobes, stylish bathroom and toilet, air-condition. Three rooms at the groundfloor and one beautiful arcade cellar at the basement.
|other water source|
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Týnská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.