Rent spacious apartment 3 + 1, 83 m², Pilsen - Bolevec, street Sokolovská
We offer for rent a spacious apartment 3 +1 in Pilsen – Bolevci, Sokolov street. Apartment with total area of 83 m2 is located on the mezzanine floor of brick house. It consists of three separate rooms, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, toilets and there is sklep.Vybavení, which is available in the apartment can be used. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchen and a gas stove. The bathroom has a bath and sink, toilet is separate. In the spacious hall we find a large built-in cupboard for storage purposes. The apartment is their dispositions suitable for families with children, but also for students. PVC floor covering, tile and carpet. Central heating. The apartment windows. Beautiful home in a quiet, green area .Občanská amenities are commonplace here – school, kindergarten, post office, doctor, supermarket Albert, Remus and smaller shops, cafe and bar. Availability in this locality is ensured by tram no. 4, which runs at regular intervals. More information on the broker
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Fees and services|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.