Sale, Prague 10 - Zabehlice, spacious furnished commercial space for a sports center, fitness, squash, sauna, restaurant
A total of 380 m2 of retail space in two floors with a number of bathrooms, storage rooms, small offices, men's and women's cloakrooms – a fully equipped sports center with its own elevator, a bar, a very nice functional sauna with relaxation area is offered for sale. There is a wide range of options for use, access to the premises by car directly through the underground garage for supplying purposes, a possibility of building its own entrance from the street, functional air-conditioning, very low costs of heating or cooling, night security guard … The sale includes equipment and also offers the possibility of purchase of present fitness machines (not included in the price), and furniture.
Space is located in a quiet street near a bus stop (5 stops from metro station Strasnicka) in the street Hyacintova – in close proximity to shops, cafe and restaurants and other services incl. TJ Astra and other sports facilities. More information to the broker by phone or in person.
|cold and hot water mains|
4 749 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Hyacintová, Praha 10|
|Usable area||379 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.