Flat 2+1, 54m², before rec., in Holesovice, Prague 7, with perfect connection to the centre!
Apartment 2+1, 54m², in a brick house. Separate rooms, and concrete/beton floor with carpets. The apartment is located in wider centre but windows are oriented to the quiet courtyard which guarantees a calm atmosphere. In spite of the fact the flat is situated on the 1st floor (or upper ground floor), it is safe as the courtyrd is exclusive for dwellers. There is bathtub in the bathroom, WC is separate. Fridge, freezer, stove and oven in the kitchen. The apartment needs reconstructing, but the reconstruction of windows and pipes has been already planned by cooperatoin of owners in the year 2007 and will be done in the whole house. The house itself in a good shape – facade already renovate,. It takes you 2 min. to get to subway station nádraží Holešovice, line C, red one, what means 10 min. to the city center by public transport!!
170 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Železničářů, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.