Prague, modern unfurnished apartment 4 + kk, 140 m², terrace 78 m², cellar, 2 garage, Prague 5, Mošnova ul.
Prague, we offer an attractive apartment 4 + kk for rent. This unfurnished apartment is situated on the 4th floor of a modern building with great views, elevator and two garage spaces available. Down are hall, 3 bedrooms – master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom (shower, toilet) and two bedrooms with access to the terrace, separate bathroom (bath, shower, bidet toilet) and laundry room. The upper part of the apartment offers an open living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchenette, dining area and access to the terrace, toilet and sink and a utility room. The apartment is equipped with French windows, the floors are parquet or tiled floors with electric heating, fitted wardrobes, electric blinds and rain shower heads. Among the obvious include security doors, washing machine, intercom, alarm or cable TV connection. The cellar with security doors. Nice location in a prestigious neighborhood Hřebenka with very good connections to the Andel metro station and to the center. Complete public amenities.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6800 CZK|
|Address||Mošnova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||218 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.