Prague, a modern partly furnished flat 3 + 1 for rent, terrace, shared garden, garage, gym, Holečkova st., Prague 5
We rent a beautiful modern apartment 3 + 1. The apartment is partially furnished, located in the popular residential complex Trinity Garden. Apartment with an area of 136 m² is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator, in the street Holečkova. Fully equipped kitchen with premium appliances. There are two bathrooms (1× bath tub, 1× shower). The living room together with dining area and balcony. Study with the library and terrace. 2 x separate bedrooms, cloakroom, storage room. The apartment has a garage, basement and common garden and gym. Air conditioning and underfloor heating. TRINITY GARDEN is a closed residential complex with 24-hour security. Besides there is Lycce Francais de Prague, Kinsky Garden, Shopping center Nový Smíchov. Complete public amenities. Excellent transport links. The advantage is within a short distance to the Lesser Town, the river Vltava, the Old and New Town.
38 000 CZKper month
|Address||Holečkova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.