Prague, nice furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, new building, balcony, garage, Prague 10, Hostivař, Pod Pruskem street
Prague, nice furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent offer. Apartment of 50m² is situated in a quiet location, Hostivař, street Pod Průskem. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a modern building, which has been awarded the prestigious Project of the Year 2011. The kitchen is fully equipped. Balcony with a beautiful view of the surroundings. Separate bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a large bed. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, washing machine. In the spacious hall of the apartment are built-in wardrobes and a shoe. The apartment additionally include a covered parking garage and a basement box (included in rent). Very quiet location, the project implemented in a residential district near many parks, playground, sports facilities, shops and restaurants, public transport stations.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity + 1000 CZK garage|
|Address||Pod průsekem, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.