Sales spacious apartment 3 + 1 + L, 74 m² atypical, cellar, Pilsen, street Komenského
We offer bright apartment 3 + 1 with balcony in a quiet location in Pilsen Bolevci in Komenského street. Housing unit with a floor area of 74 m² is located on the 3rd floor of the building, which underwent a complete revitalization – insulation, new roof, complete wiring, new balcony incl. windows. The kitchen is equipped with kitchen with stove combined. The living room is through the smaller bedroom and balcony on the size of 6 m2. Another room has a separate entrance from the hallway. The inner core is flat formica – suitable for reconstruction. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is located separately. Flooring is linoleum and carpet. The cellar. Possibility of using the dryer, pram or small garage for motorcycles. Parking is no problem in front of the house. The apartment has views on family houses and mature trees. Around the house all amenities. Excellent transport links to the city center, bus stop in front of the house. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Within the framework of the RK and financial advice for free.
1 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ agent fees|
|Usable area||74 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.