Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated, Jana Masaryka, Vinohrady, 67 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated with a total area of 67 m² is located on the 1st floor with a lift in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob (cooker), electric oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Bathroom with shower. Toilet independently. On he floors are wooden and tiles. Heating by gas heating. The house is situated in an attractive location with all amenities nearby – restaurants, shops, cafes, Billa supermarket, primary school, kindergarten, Municipal Library in Prague, ATMs, banks and others. Excellent transport links – metro station „A“ Namesti Miru in walking distance (5 minutes walk).
14 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 700 CZK/person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.