Sale partially renovated apartment building, 3 floor, 301 m², Plzen - Slovany
We sell partially renovated brick apartment building in a beautiful and quiet location in Pilsen Slavs. Built-up area of the house is 110 m2 and has 3 floors. In 2008, renovated roof, in 2010 the house was built trucks – used porous material and internal plasterboard walls and in 2013 was plastic windows and facade has been restored. The house is on 3/4 basement and insulated. Also, stripping and workshop of approximately 80 m2, which is located at the end of the garden. On the ground floor built vents for ventilation. Attic has built out across the width of the floor wool and girders. New steps. The hot water for the whole house with old brand new boiler and heating provided by gas boiler. The ground floor is electricity in their original condition, in the first floor and the attic is done new. Possibility to build 5 residential units. Suitable for investors as well as multi-generational housing. Excellent accessibility to the city center, bus stop about 3 minutes walk. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage, you will be glad to assist you free of charge.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||Plzeň, Plzeň (Okres Plzeň-město)|
|Usable area||280 m²|
|Grounds area||301 m²|
|Garden||yes (110 m²)|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.