Family house 5+1 for sale, 175 m², garden 913 m², garage, sauna, Prague-East, Hlavenec
We sell the family house 5+1, floor area of 175 m² in a quiet locality of Prague-east, in the village Hlavenec, near Brandys nad Labem. This detached brick house built in 1978 is situated in lovely grounds with mature trees with an area of 1238 m², there is a separate garage with workshop and private well (12 m). The house has a basement (78 m2), there is a sauna, laundry room, boiler room and two utility rooms. Ground floor consists of a kitchen, pantry, living room, two bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate toilet, on the first floor there are two more bedrooms, storage space, balcony and entry to the attic. The house has been partly renovated in 2013 – new windows, laminate flooring, new electric and water tower. Around the house there is untouched wilderness and forests. There is a basic civic amenities – restaurants, shops, offices, library, bus stop – Brandys nad Labem – 8 minutes. Excellent accessibility by car – Prague Cerny Most – 13 minutes. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|local solid fuels|
3 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Hlavenec, Hlavenec (Okres Praha-východ)|
|Usable area||175 m²|
|Grounds area||1 232 m²|
|Garden||yes (913 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.