Prague, luxury partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Sochařská, Bubeneč, 72.5 m²
Luxury partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent with a total area of 72.5 square meters is located on the 3rd floor of a renovated brick house with an elevator in Prague 7 – Bubeneč. The apartment has two separate rooms (one east, one west of the courtyard), living room with kitchenette and bathroom. Kitchen equipped kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator and gas stove with electric multifunction oven. Bathroom with bathtub. Toilet separately. On the floors are ceramic tile, wood floors in rooms. Heating and hot water gas boiler with its own weekly temperature control. There is high speed and unlimited internet access via UPC. Parking in the street on the card. The house is next to the Stromovky and its location has all the benefits of the city. In the immediate vicinity of all amenities, plenty of restaurants, shops, post office, etc. 100m Stromovka, playgrounds, 200 meters to school, kindergarten, Billa supermarket. Excellent public transport links, both the city and the surrounding area (Djevice). 200m is Letenske Square where trams (and night). 10 minutes walk to the metro „C“ Vltavska.
16 490 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 470 CZK + energy|
|Address||Sochařská, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||72,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.