Prague, cozy, nice furnished family house 5 +1 for rent, 300m², garage, garden, Praha 4, Modřany
Prague, we offer a beautiful house designed as 5 +1 for rent. Separate family house with garden situated in a quiet street in Prague 4, Modřany. Total living area of the house is about 300m², has 2 floors. The house is suitable for living, but can be rented as office space. The whole house is a basement – garage, cellar, workshop, laundry and utilities. On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with fireplace. Kitchen (equipped with fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave oven, electric kettle). There is also a bedroom and a small bathroom with shower, separate toilet. On the first floor, the second and third bedroom (with closet), bathroom with tub and toilet. The 2nd floor / attic /'s spacious gallery (can be up to 2 bedrooms). Nice home in a nice area. There plenty of greenery, the garden has approx. 600 square meters. Complete public amenities, near plenty of shops and restaurants. Near the bike path. Good transport links, close to bus and tram stops.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 5000 CZK|
|Address||Ke Srážku, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
|Garden||yes (600 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.