Rent apartment 3 + 1 with balcony, 60 m², Osek
Rent apartment 3 + 1 with balcony on the first floor, where there are two apartments above the other, in a quiet place in the neighborhood nurseries and athletic sports in the village Osek. There detached part of the fenced garden of about 220 m2, water from private wells, cellar, garage, fuel storage, boiler room, about 38 square meters land. School, post office, shop, restaurant and a local office in the village, which is located 3km from Rokycan, regular bus service, 4 km from the entrance to D5. New windows, immediately. Heating boilers (solid fuel, the annual share of the cost of heating about 8 thousand CZK) together with the other family (in winter heating hot water through boiler) or 120 l boiler for electricity.
|local solid fuels|
|other water source|
8 400 CZKper month
|Address||Osek, Osek (Okres Rokycany)|
|Usable area||60 m²|
|Garden||yes (220 m²)|
|Loft||yes (38 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.