Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent renovated, Na Hanspaulce, Dejvice, garden, garage, 104 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 after reconstruction with a total area of 104 m² is located on the 2nd floor without elevator. The house has a shared garden, 1 garage and 1 parking space before garage. Beautiful modern kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and shower. Toilet separately. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Heated by gas floor heating. O2 internet connection. The house is situated in a quiet location with all amenities and transport links in the area. There are restaurants, shops, Tesco supermarket, pharmacy, park Zlatnice and bus stop „Hanspaulka“ from which you get to 13 minutes on the subway „A“ Hradčanská.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1000 CZK + electricity and gas|
|Address||Na Hanspaulce, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.